Boarding and Daycare
We take a differentiated approach to overnight boarding and daycare. We offer a more catered, boutique experience for our boarded pets and try to strike the perfect balance between doggy playtime and human-dog play.
We’ve seen too many cases of injuries or illnesses from outside boarding facilities and want to provide safer, enhanced boarding experience for our patients. Our boarding facilities are defined by their emphasis on a fun, stress-free, sanitary and safe experience for guests with a veterinarian just feet away.
Some highlights of boarding with us:
- Cuddle-time sessions with staff
- Feedings based on your pet’s typical eating schedule
- Plenty of doggy playtime in our open playroom without subjecting guests to injury or play fatigue
- Regular bathroom breaks
- All-day drop-offs and pick-ups
- All-glass, custom-built kennel for private meals and safe relaxation, napping and winding down after playtime
- Dedicated staff members with necessary medical training
- Pupdates with photos and highlights from your pet’s stay
- Boarding session packages at discounted rates
Make sure to check your individual hospital’s page to see if your local GoodVets offers boarding and daycare!
We partner with talented pet grooming professionals at many of our locations.
Our groomers bathe, dry, brush out and cut hair for all breeds and sizes of dogs. Some of our groomers will also groom cats.
We use medicated and organic shampoos and conditioners and send each pet home with a grooming report card.